Sunday, March 8, 2009

More Makeup












So recently I have applied to work for Bare Escentuals at Nordstroms as an independant makeup artist. I will only work about 1 saturday a month or when they have special events.
I have always wanted to learn more & I enjoy doing makeup, its sort of an artistic outlet. It also makes people feel good when they get their makeup done or can learn how to do it for themselves.

I am quite nervous & have have not had my official trianing yet..or actually been hired yet (the manager wanted me to apply asap because she has an event this month & she is short handed).
So I went ahead and asked my cousin, Jamie, to come to my house so I could practice. Of course, she doesn't really need to wear makeup, her eyelashes are naturally BLACK & CURLY & her eyebrows are too! her hair is naturally a light blonde, talk about lucky.

The photographs don't really show exactly what I did because I live in the basement & the flash comes on & outside the light was too harsh. But this gives an idea anyway.

It helped me a lot actually, and I look forward to more practice!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did awesome! And yes she is gorgeous. I wish I had her eyelashes. Good luck with your interview!

Anonymous said...

It looks beautiful. I would love to learn more from you.