Monday, March 23, 2009

Ella's Fashion Show

Last Week, I was in a real grumpy mood. dylan was frustrated (as was I) that there was work to be done in the house & I was taking my one nap for the week. That sparked a little argument, if you want to call it that, but it made me really mad that he didn't understand how tired I was, getting up 2-4 times per night for the past 2 years ( that includes sleepless twin pregnancy)!!!

Ella started to sense that something was going on. I told her that I was tired & frustrated, but not at her of course. So she went to her room & said she was making a surprise. She asked me to wait in the living room & then she proceeded to come down the hallway in one of her outfits, that she picked out & accessorized herself. I went into her room & she had 4 outfits lying in the floor with jewlery & hairbows layed on top of them.

Needless t say my heart was softened. I was reminded of her gift. She is the glue in our family. She is the glue in her classroom. She brings everyone together & wants everyone to get along. I love her so much. (sniffle, sniffle, smile :)

Here are some photos I took of Ella's fashion show..............................................................................








1 comments:

Petrea said...

What a wonderful gift Ella is!