Monday, February 9, 2009

My Valentines

This is my first angel!! Isn't she beautiful?! I am so proud of her in so many ways. She makes me smile everyday.






Here are my other Valentines, aren't I lucky? I can't help but comment......look, they have necks! for a while there we weren't sure because of all the double chins!

Violet is on the left in both pics & Gracie on the right. They LOVE their daddy!






I attempted a picture with Ella before church, but we are obviously at different heights & holding her up wasn't exactly working, but we tried!






5 comments:

Beck said...

Whatever I think you and Ella look beautiful in the last picture. So cute! And the comments about Gracie and Violets necks...I laughed out loud. You are too funny.

ferkyfam said...

Man, time flies! Your girls are getting so big. They are beautiful, and yes I agree that you are LUCKY.

Carrie said...

Time sure flies, doesn't it? The twins are getting so big!

Petrea said...

What beautiful Valentines you have!! And a handsome Dad to go with them.

Becky O said...

You gals are all gorgeous! What sweet valentines you have! We need to get together soon. We should go to lunch or just get together and let the kids play.