Saturday, February 9, 2008

Webkinz

This is a picture of Dylan playing Webkinz & Ella trying to watch what he is doing! Ella just got her first Webkinz, for those that aren't familiar with them, they are a stuffed animal that come with a code. You put the code in on the Webkinz website & you take care of them. You have to earn Webkinz cash in order to buy food, clothes & furniture. Ella is only 4, & is just learning the computer. I am surprised at how difficult a lot of the games are on there for kids. Sooooo, Dylan and I have been recruited to play games from time to time (OK, a lot of the time) so she can have some money to care for her pet Unicorn "Star" & her cat "Snowball".

2 comments:

Erin said...

colin has a cat named Star!

Carrie said...

Eliza has been asking for a webkins (but not until after Christmas and her B-day had passed :/ ) She already has SO many stuffed animals; I'm surprised there is room on her bed for HER.