Wednesday, February 6, 2008

This Weeks Snow Storms




This week has brought plenty of snow, as I am sure many of you witnessed, experienced or heard about. We woke up one morning to look out at Ella's Valentine decoration on the window & it was perfectly encircled by the wind blown snow stuck to the screen. The other picture just shows the snow drift at our door when we went to open it. Needless to say, we didn't go anywhere that day. It sure is inconvenient, but absolutely beautiful! I have been looking out at our mountains & I find myself just staring in awe. They are completely covered in every direction you turn. When the sky is baby blue with a few cotton ball clouds hovering close.......amazing.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

The picture of the valentine is cool. Pretty amazing, all this snow!

Elizabeth said...

holy snow!

Erin said...

i'm so jealous. all we get here is rain.