
Grace.... posing for the camera

Violet.... & her first lollipop

These are just some silly pics that show them growing up.....too fast. They are crawling around, or should I say 'hauling' around the house. Their knees are getting all read and raw, I feel so bad, but they don't complain.
Violet says Mom or Mama, especially when she is whining or crying for me. Grace has been practicing 'dadada' & 'hey'.




2 comments:
What?! They are 8 months old already?! How does that happen? Ava is growing up so fast, too. She seemed so big when we got home from N.Z.
Ava has those same pink jammies with the polar bear. Cute!
I chanced upon your site (coming from ThePioneerWoman) and you have BEAUTIFUL children. I'm swamped with work right now, but I have to return and check out your blog. Thank you!
(my beautiful children are OLD now, 18, 16, and 14 - all in high school together!)
Post a Comment