

Before (below)
This is Casey & she is about 8 months pregnant. My friend, Jen, has started doing photography. She is self-taught & is a beginner, but I think she does a great job & I hope to learn from her & with her as she comes along. She asked me if I would be interested in doing make-up for her & I took a chance & went for it. So this is my first 'client'. The lighting has a lot to do with how the make-up shows up, so its been hard to find the right balance, but I thought it turned out nice overall. I got paid, that was nice too. So now I am studying up (in all my sparetime..hahahahaha) with make-up artistry books & practicing on myself. I've always wanted to do this & photography so this is exciting for me. I hope to continue, but it will take years of continual practice to get where I really know what I'm doing.



0 comments:
Post a Comment