Kids say funny things from time to time, but Ella sure has been on one lately. I thought I should write them down/post them before I forget.
A few weeks back she asked Dylan "Are you happy dad?" he said "Yes, I am happy Elle." She said "Are you really happy dad?" He said "Yes, I am pretty happy Elle." Ella said "Dad, are you really, really happy?" Dyl said "Yes Ella, I am pretty happy." She then replied, "Dad, I wish you were as happy as a squirrel that found 100 nuts!"
This week she spent an evening with my dad and they were driving in the car & he asked her if she was comfortable, her reply was "I am as comfortable as a squirrel in a tree!" I have no idea where the squirrel comparisons have come from.
I said to my Grandma & Ella that maybe this summer she could come visit & that the twins would probably be able to sit up in their little pool. Ella must of thought that this would be in a LONG time because she commented to my Grandma (who is very capable & comes to help me for a few days each week), "Yeah, Grandma & I could push you around in your wheelchair!"
She asked for a glass of water & my Grandma & I had our hands full feeding the twins, Grandma said" You've got two arms." I said "Ella, you know where your cups are." Ella said "Yes, but this is how I learn to wait." (by waiting for her servants) :)



4 comments:
She is too cute! Thats hillarious.
I am glad you wrote those down. She's too funny! :)
You have a little comedian on your hands. Miss you guys! Your new family picture is EXQUISITE!
But you are her servant, aren't you? ;)
Just wait until she gets older, and you ask her to do things. She'll say, "what, am I your servant?". I tell my kids, "yes, that's why I had you, so I could have servants." They don't buy it, but it's true.
Post a Comment