I haven't posted in a while, but that doesn't mean I haven't thought about it. You'll notice the time at the bottom of this post that it is the end of the day & and almost into the next.
I have always wanted to get into photography, but I usually have some excuse & I keep putting it off. I think I started thinking of it when I had Ella & realized how much I liked taking pictures, & now even more with the use of a digital SLR. My friend, Jen, took some beautiful pictures of Ella, which I will post when I get the final edited ones. She has just gotten into photography & she was so inspiring! She is very talented with fashion & make-up too. It just sort of woke me up & made me want to really try something. I am hoping to work with her more & have her teach me a little & I want to share my ideas with her.
So I am asking you to post comments on your favorite photographers, if you have one & their websites. Some I like right now are Skye Johansen, just look through the children's pictures & see the twin picture with the babies & their diaper-free bums, wearing cutoff tights that say 'little sister' on them! I of course like Liz's sister-in-law, Raquel Allen, Katie Moss , Timothy Leung (fashion photgrapher) & Casey McFarland too. I like other sites for their children's couture clothing & for their picture ideas Hula Mula, Knuckle Heads Clothing, & Kaiya Eve . I am not just into people portraits, but I love pictures of animals & landscapes.. I like The Pioneer Woman's stuff a lot too.
Thanks for your help & your inspiration!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Inspiration
Posted by Laura at 10:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
My sister Jodi's husband is a photographer. He does more photo journalism and bridals, but he also does family and kids (I don't know if his website has any of them listed...). His website is danlundphoto.com. I really like the candid type of pictures and that's mostly his style. Take a look, maybe it will give you some new ideas. Share your pictures when you get a chance.
I just saw Wynona Robison on Your Heart Out. Glad you're back in the blogging world!
http://www.wynonarobison.com/htmlver/index.php
My friend from Boston went to Utah to have her family and baby's pictures done at www.englishphoto.com Check this photographer out. I think you'll like her. I'm starting a photography class this Friday to learn to take better pictures.
Post a Comment