
It was 5 years ago today that I gave birth to this beautiful angel! I look at her still & she is my baby, but when I see this picture I realize how much more grown up she is. There are such mixed emotions with that. As a parent of twins I yearn for her independence, but at the same time I want to be able to pick up where we left off before, when the babies are a little more grown up too. But...I don't think she will wait for me & neither will time.
Ella is a wonderful, spirited child! She is always sharing & thoughtful of others and their feelings. She is so thrilled when she can share her favorite treat with you, even if it means there is barely anything left for herself.
If you have spent any amount of time with her you probably noticed how much she loves to sing, and sing and sing. Did I mention that she sings?? All day long? Well she does. She will sometimes sing a song she knows, but usually she just makes up her own lyrics. She is also a very talented artist, she draws, paints, and colors about 2-4 hours per day, no joke. She tries so hard & is easily frustrated when they don't turn out they way she sees it in her head, but we encourage her to keep trying & she does.
She is the greatest big sister, Violet & Grace love her happy face! She likes them quite a bit too, always trying to make them smile & giggle. We love her so much and our thankful that she is a part of our family!!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Ella turns 5 yrs old!!
Posted by Laura at 2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
She's FIVE?! Time sure does fly.
Did you take that pic? SO,SO,SO beautiful!
I didn't take the picture, I wish. My friend that wants me to do photography with her took it.
I know right? I feel like I blinked my eyes & now she's grown up!
Post a Comment