


What a special day! We are so proud of our little family or is it big? I don't know. Anyway, Dylan has always had a hard time telling them a part & thought we should have named them the same name so that he wouldn't have to worry about.
After the blessing Dyl sat down beside me & told me how he could feel their strong & very distinct spirits. He said that Grace felt like the peace maker, the healer and that her spirit felt similar to what he thinks mine is. He said that Violet is very strong willed & determined & that she is a go getter & can accomplish anything she wants.
I felt as if I already knew that from when they were in the womb. Grace didn't kick much, or at least she didn't kick me in the front, she just mostly pushed her bottom out in the front of my stomach. Violet kicked me like crazy!! She was always busy & making herself known.
I love my 3 daughters & my sweet husband. We are so very happy & blessed!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Violet & Grace get Blessed, June 23, 2008
Posted by Laura at 7:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Just got your blog address from our old email address. Your family looks great. I hope all is well.
Your kids are adorable. You look great too. So glad to be in touch again.
You're kids are so cute! I am glad to have found you again. I have wondered for so long what you have been up to and how you are. You look great!! (but what else could I expect?! You're a babe!):)
Post a Comment