Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy 9th Wedding Anniversary!






Well, at about 11:00 am today, June 3rd, I realized that it is our 9th year wedding anniversary!
I called Dylan & asked him if he knew what today is & he immediately started laughing & he remembered at that moment too.
I knew Dylan for abut 5 years before we got married, so it feels like a long time. I wrote him letters while on his mission (church project) & I didn't know him at the time, I was 16 years old. A year later Dylan came home & showed up at my doorstep. We dated casually for about 9 months & then he finally kissed me just before I turned 18. After that we were on and off for about 4 years until he finally asked me to marry him.
We were married in the Mt. Timp. Temple., what a special day, one I hope to remember for eternity!
P.S. I will add some pictures later :)

2 comments:

The Taylor 5 said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 9 years. It was a wonderful wedding and you are a wonderful couple!

Brett said...

Wow. Nine years. Kudos! Sarah and I will be celebrating our 8th this September. And by "celebrating" I mean I'll be rubbing her feet and cooling her off because of her pregnancy--she's due Sept. 16th or something like that.

I've been realizing the adjustments I'll have to make when this baby arrives. It has been four years since I've done baby stuff. I think about all the crying, feeding and cleaning and then I realize that I have to do all that for the new baby too.

It can create a minor sense of angst, but then I remember YOU guys have TWINS!! SUCKERS! I mean, ohhh, babies are so wonderful (SUCKERS!)