They are fraternal twins. They look a lot a like because they are siblings, but I can tell them apart. Most people can tell them apart if they are next to each other. Violet is a pound heavier too.
They are definetly Kelly babies! That's not a bad thing. I just have to laugh because those Kelly jeans are STRONG! Just look at the Stanley kids. And April for that matter! Keep the pictures coming.
5 comments:
love all the new pics. so cute. so what's the verdict? identical?
I love the Pictures! They are so beautiful and starting to get those irresistible rolls.
They are fraternal twins. They look a lot a like because they are siblings, but I can tell them apart. Most people can tell them apart if they are next to each other. Violet is a pound heavier too.
They are definetly Kelly babies! That's not a bad thing. I just have to laugh because those Kelly jeans are STRONG! Just look at the Stanley kids. And April for that matter! Keep the pictures coming.
Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment