Friday, May 2, 2008

Favorite Baby Products


This is the "Wubbanub". It is a pacifier holder. The Paci does not come off, but it is soft & light. It helps keep the pacifier in place. Its also great when it falls out in the night & you are searching in the dark for it. My friend gave me 2 of these, pink & blue. The girls LOVE them!

This is the "Maya Wrap". It is a baby sling & it works so much better than others I have tried. I can even put both babies in it at the same time if I want. This has allowed me to have my hands free if I need to eat & they are feeling fussy & need some extra comfort. Love it...I bought 2 one for me & the other for Dylan or my 'helper' of the week. This sling can even hold Ella on my hips.
This is the "Podee Bottle", pronounced Poh-dee. This can be used in the sling while you are out and about, or in the stroller or in the car or especially helpful when feeding twins in the middle of the night. My only complaint is that you can't put them in the dishwasher & they have a lot of parts to hand clean. Tried it out today & I LOVE it!!!!


This is the "Keep-It-Up" bottle holder. My friend who has twin boys said that this hellped her out a lot in the night. I think she used them as they got a little bit older. Anyway, She gave me 2 of these to try out.

2 comments:

The Taylor 5 said...

So many great products. I loved the podee bottle with James I'm sure it's a lifesaver with twins. We'd love to see more pictures!

Erin said...

glad you're enjoying the sling. i loved having a sling with petrea. i can't wait to meet those babies.