Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Stroller, do you like the color?

This is the stroller I think I am going to go with instead of a front and back, I am not a red person, & I did blue last time, what do you think of the tangerine color? This store had the best price, but didn't have pink as an option. I heard that you don't mind taking them out of their car seats at an earlier age because you get tired of lugging around 2 car seats. This one you can use at the newborn stage & comes with many extra's. I am planning on using the snap n' go in the beginning with the 2 car seats.

1 comments:

Erin said...

love the stroller. i have a hand-me-down mcclaren that i love, love. the color is great. lugging a carseat around is such a pain, with petrea i usually leave it in the car and it's been fine!