I have tried not to think too much about accessories & needs etc for the care of twins, but now I am realizing that it isn't helping & that I need to settle my O.C.D. mind & move on. :) I am 26 weeks along & 12 weeks at most left. I feel as though I have no control (and for those that don't know me that well, I am a bit of a control freak) over the future, but having some preparedness might help me relax.. a little :)
I am having an internal debate on car seats, strollers, nursing, bottles etc. 1st on my list is strollers. I need something in the beginning to hold 2 infant seats. Originally I was going to go with the Graco Quattro Tour Duo glider ($240) & matching car seats (each $130) approx. $500 total.
BUT then my friend offered me her Snap N' Go which would leave me to only buy the 2 car seats for now. Eventually I would still need to get another stroller. I can't remember, is it 6-9 mo's or so when you get tired of carrying car seats in and out? At least by about 20 lbs I guess
So do moms of twins prefer a side-by-side stroller (hard to get through doors & through isles) OR a front and back stroller (long and awkward when trying to open doors)?
Bottle preferences? I used Avent & grew to detest them because of the 90% leak factor. It drove me crazy!! Any word on Dr. Browns or Playtex or Born Free??
THX for any advice!
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Anyone with twin products advice please??
Posted by Laura at 1:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment