Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Sledding at the Lebaron's






Today was a cold day. but the Sun was out & there was plenty of snow so we decided to take Ella sledding! I miss being able to go down the hill too, but next year I can hopefully make-up for it. I was lucky enough to take a few pictures & to hear Ella (even from inside Grandma Kelly's house) Screaming with excitement as she sled down the hill and asking to go faster! She even went down the hill by herself, but she said it was the funnest going down with Daddy. What a nice way to forget about your worries & appreciate what life is really about, family.


4 comments:

Carrie said...

I was just telling James about this the other day. We took our kids sledding, and he said as a kid he went to cemetary hill in Alpine. I told him we always went to the Lebaron's hill. I'm glad to see the next generation enjoying that.

Carrie said...

BTW... Congratulations on your pregnancy and twins!!! How exciting!

Laura said...

It was a lot of fun & not so crowded. Maybe we will see you there next time. Thanks for the Congrats, I have finally moved on from completely scared out of my mind to excitement!

Erin said...

man, i wish we were there to sled with ella. my kids are dying for snow. i love lebaron's hill.