Monday, November 22, 2010

My Hunger Games Movie Cast


I've heard that The Hunger Games book has been purchased for movie rights and that the script is almost done. But that still leaves it to be purchased with hopes of a showing next fall or winter. i am very excited and I think that there were a few characters in Twilight that I imagined quite differently than what was picked....like Rosalie, jasper and even Edward (although I love Rob Pattinson).
Anyway, I made a list of a few actors that I thought visually looked like what i imagined.
Katniss: I really like the look of Kaya Scodelario. I'm not familiar with her acting skills though, but she in my mind is PERFECT (her pics are on the middle,right). There is also Chloe Moretz who is only barely 14, but with make-up and hair change she could work. She definetly would have the skill and acting to pull this role off (far left pic).
Gale: Chace Crawford. Need I say more? He was only a couple years older, not sure if Chace will look too old. But I don't want to feel like a 'cougar' like I did in Twilight with jacob. :)
Peeta: this was the hardest out there. I didn't have as many to choose from that I was familiar with. i went with Zach Roerig because he is reasonably handsome and comes across as sweet in his role on Vampire Diaries. But I'm still open for suggestions on this one.
Prim: I think Elle Fanning (Dakota's lil sis) looks the role, but will she be young enough when its filmed? Not sure.

0 comments: