Long overdue, I know. But the twins started getting into my computer and messing it up, so i have limited access!
Btw, they just turned 2 last week on March 29th!! Dylan had his 36th B-day on the 27th.
Yes....we are FINALLY sleeping through most of the night. (Hence the removal of my former blog title-Sleepless in Lehi). It has been a roller coaster ride getting to this point though. Ear infections mostly to blame. We still get a crier in the night, but most of the time it only lasts 5 mins, but not without words "mommy's bed, get out, open the door, Momma hold you"....very torturous to a mothers heart! So far I've made it without a trip to the liqour store.
Violet and Grace are taling up a storm and love to sing, like their big sister Ella. The family favorite is Old mcdonald's farm, we change up the words sometimes to Old McKelly or Old mcdaddy had some girls etc... And to be honest it can be as noisy as a farm in this house! Their is much love among the girls, but that doesn't go without the cat fights.
Speaking of Cats. Jethro, my 13 yr old male cat has been coming home with a dead mouse almost everday for the past month and a half. I have had nealry 40 dead mice laid on my doormat. Not from my yard, thank goodness...but still, not my favorite thing to take care of everyday! Thank You Jethro for earning hyour keep in the neighborhood.
And Finally....we made an offer on a house! We are hoping that all will go well with financing, so cross your fingers for us! We should close before the 2nd week in May and intend to move the first of June when Ella is done with school. I'll post more details as it gets closer to being final.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Updates
Posted by Laura at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Congratulations on buying a house!! I'm so happy for you guys! I'm also happy for the fact that you are finally getting some sleep. Good for you!
I'm anxious to hear about the house. That is exciting but I hope it's close too!! Yeah for the girls sleeping through the night!!
YAY!!!! Thats awesome congrats on your hopefully "soon to be" house, and on sleeping through the night. Good times at the Kelly's :) WOO HOO!
Post a Comment