Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween






Here we are, the four girls of the house. Ella was a black cat & I was her witch. Grace was Snow White & Violet was Belle. They were too sick to go out, which was sad because it was a much warmer Halloween than the past 5 years. I did Ella's face paint, which was quite challenging considering I had never done it before & that my subject was constantly moving & itching & wiping off what I had just done. Ella got to dress up for Choir on Tuesday & that was my practice run, those are the bottom 2 pictures. My niece & their cousin, Vienna wore the mermaid costume I made for Ella when she was a baby, but we were too sick to take pictures with her. She is due for her second heart surgeory in December & we have to keep her well. We are going to take some pictures of them dressed up together this week, but Ella will be in Cinderella instead. I will not be face painting again for at least another year!

2 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

Laura,
Your girls look really really cute! (So do you!)
I hope you don't mind that I added you to my blog lists!
Lindsay Maughan

Beck said...

I found you on Becky Olsen's blog. Your girls are SOOOO cute. Love their Halloween costumes.