Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Dylan!!!

Happy Birthday Dyl! Today Dylan is 34 ( I know, so old) j/k. I have known Dylan for about 14 years now & have been fortunate enought to spend a lot of birthdays with him. This picture reminds me that no matter what age Dylan is, he is always a little boy at heart!
Petrea has said that she always knows its Dylans birthday because it is around the time when she clips the rose bushes. Dylan was born sunny-side up (face up) & Petrea barely made it to the hospital to have him, I guess they got there and he arrived very quickly. He is number 5 of 10 children.
We are hoping to celebrate somehow today, but no definite plans. Either way, we want him to know how special he is to all of us who are priviledged to know him!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Happy B-day Dylan! I'm remembering the years and years of being teased by you. Oh the memories.