Saturday, November 17, 2007

Babies Gear I Like....


www.albeebaby.com/grsnriincars.html


This is the type of duo stroller I like. I have thought about the side by sides & the jogger types, but they don't work in the beginning when you need to latch 2 infant seats. I've heard that you wouldn't want to wake a sleeping baby (let alone 2) to take them out of car seats & put them in a stroller. I have tried this one & overall it fits its price/quality. It has a bar that attaches in the front so you can attach the 2nd infant seat. The stroller is about $220, but each car seat is about $130. So about $500. If any one sees it on sale in this color let me know!! I keep hoping for Christmas or after Christmas Sales. Do baby stores do Christmas sales?? I keep thinking probably not since you don't wait for a holiday sale to buy them, you buy them when they baby is due.

0 comments: