Tuesday, October 30, 2007

13 week ultra sound pictures




These are the ultra sound images at 13 weeks. The doctor was able to get seperate images of the babies laying on their backs. "Baby B & Baby A" .

I had some bleeding (more than spotting) & had to go in the next day for this ultrasound. If you look at the bottom picture of Baby A you can see just up from the head a little pocket of fluid. That is blood trapped. I guess it is so crowded in there that it can stay trapped for a while. Anyway, the original thought was that part of the placenta had detached & I was put on bedrest for a week. I went back the following week & the pocket of blood had moved & was sitting above my cervix & the placenta looked OK. So now we think maybe it was just blood from when the placenta was attaching. I have been spotting old blood now for 2 weeks.

I am very THRILLED to be having 2 babies & my new view on this permanent nausea, headaches & severe constipation is that its only 5 more months. After that I can do 2 babies, a toddler & tired as long as I am NOT nauseated. This I believe is Heavenly Fathers way of helping believe I CAN do this!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.