Some of you experienced parents may be able to tell what this image shows, but for those that can't it shows our 2 babies! I just found out on Monday that we are expecting twins.!
They each have thier own sack, I am not sure if they share a placenta or not. They are also most likely fraternal since they have their own sacs. Identical is when the egg splits & they ususally share the same sac & placenta. I am still reading & trying to understand it all. I wasn't on any fertility drugs so this was a natural surprise! My original due date was April 17th, but that has been moved up 2 weeks to April 3rd.
I am not going to lie, I am scared out of my mind, but I have allowed the excitement to take over instead. I actually have 2 friends that have twins and they are sharing books, weblinks, and advice. I think there is something in Lehi water because at Ella's preschool we have a friend that is her age & she has 2 twin brothers & another mom just found out she is pregnant with twins.
As I find out more I will keep everyone posted, at least here on the blog for those that are interested. If you find or hear about products that you think are helpful or useful let me know!



0 comments:
Post a Comment